Thursday, June 30, 2011

Easy Way to Create a Flowchart

Some time ago I had to prepare couple of very detailed and complicated marketing and sales flow charts for a new company. These flowcharts were to show the marketing plan and the sales plan in a visual way and were part of the business development process. I started making the flowcharts with the usual MS Office suite. However, as I was laboring on preparing these flowcharts I thought that there must be a much easier way to prepare them. I searched online for flowcharts making programs and came about a program called "SmartDraw" (www.smartdraw.com). I tried this program and I must tell you that I stronglly recommend it to anyone that needs to make impressive and professional flowcharts. It is a great, easy to use tool, with many charts templates that make the flowchart making process a breeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets